Monday, February 24, 2014

Tatty Teddy Valentine's Day card


Hi blogging friends From Millan.Net

Today I am sharing the Valentine's Day card that I gave to my daughter.  I couldn't share it before Valentine's Day as my daughter looks at my blog and I didn't want to spoil the surprise!  I really love how these days Valentine's Day has also become an opportunity to tell your nearest and dearest how much you love them.  My daughter gave me some flowers, a card and a little container of handmade heart flowers - so sweet ♥  We made heart-shaped shortbread biscuits together and iced them with pink icing and added sprinkles.....mmmm, yum!

My daughter LOVES the 'Me to You' Tatty Teddy - she is crazy for anything Tatty Teddy (me too!) - so it was an easy choice as to what image I would choose for my card:
 

A while ago, Docrafts brought out a 'Me to You' Tatty Teddy Valentine's Day range of papers, kits, diecuts and paper-tole (or decoupage if you are in the UK) and I snapped up a couple of packs on special at one of the Craft Shows I went to last year.  This particular card was made using the 'With Love A5 Decoupage Card Kit' which includes the cardstock, image, sentiment and designer paper - the only thing I added were the red glitter hearts either side of the sentiment.

The photo shows that the card front is cut around the image and the designer paper is attached to the card inside.

Here is a close-up pic so you can see the dimension on Tatty Teddy - the layers came already diecut so it was super-easy to just pop them out and trim off any daggy bits and put them together with dimensionals:


The sentiment is up on dimensionals and the red glitter hearts are stickers which I bought from Riot Art and Craft.
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day From Millan.Net  

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer paper:  Included in Card Kit

Accessories:  Docrafts 'Me to You' Tatty Teddy 'With Love' A5 decoupage card kit, dimensionals, red glitter hearts - Sticker Cafe - Glitter Icon Stickers Item No. 416/206190 (from Riot Art and Craft)


3 comments:

Jackie said...

What a delightful cutout card, so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Robyn said...

Hi Jo Bear! SO sweet!

scrappymo! said...

This is so cute. I love the cutout card...so delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...