Monday, May 3, 2010

I was Customer Card of the Day at Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD)!




Hello and thanks for stopping by :-)

I received a message today from Angella Crocket from Our Daily Bread Designs (USA) that they have featured this card on their Blog as "Customer Card of the Day" (if you have already seen this card it's because I uploaded it here to my Blog on the 21st April including a pic of the inside).  Wow!  I was really surprised and totally blown away!  And they were so lovely to include links to my Gallery at Splitcoaststampers and a link here to my Blog.  And they even sent me a blinkie which I have now proudly displayed on my Blog.  Thanks so much Angie and the ODBD team - really made my day!

So there you have it - isn't it nice to have happy news?!

Jocelyn

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Woo hoo! Well done!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colours and details.
luv
Debby

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

How cool!!! Congrats! This is a fab sketch and beautiful coloring.

Christine Henderson said...

Congratulations Jocelyn...a well deserved honour for your beautiful card. Thanks too for your lovely remarks on my blog...I seem to keep meeting such lovely people on this blogging adventure!

PepPop said...

Congratulations. I'm not surprised, your card is stunning. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...