Saturday, December 17, 2011

Penny Black Teddy Santa - number two

Hi blogging friends Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

I have another Christmas card to show you using one of my favourite Penny Black images.  I made a similar one a few weeks back but I changed the layout and changed around a few of the colours.  Here is a link to my post so you can see the original one.



The image was stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with Faber-Castell plus Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils. 

I added some Fun Flock mixed with Crystalina glitter to the hat using Designer Dries Clear adhesive - and added Kindyglitz Crystalina glitter glue to the present.

The tag was diecut using my Cuttlebug and a Cuttlebug Tiny Tags die and the sentiment is from a retired Elzybells clear set which I stamped using Versamagic Tea Leaves chalk ink.  I glued the tag underneath the ribbon knot to hold it in place.

Challenges:

I am entering my card in the Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #113 of Santa's Hat.

I think that's about it but if you have any questions, please feel free to either leave a comment and I'll update this post - or you can email me - my address is on my LH sidebar.  Have a fab weekend and not long till.........

From Millan.Net


Jocelyn
 
Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Penny Black Teddy Santa 3549F, Elzybells Mini Messages - Christmas 20-054 clear set (retired)

Ink:  Versafine Onyx black, Versamagic Tea Leaves chalk

Designer paper:  Kaisercraft 'Be Merry Collection'

Accessories:  Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Tiny Tags die, Spellbinder Labels 12 dies, Sizzix embossing folder from Powdered Sugar/Snow Globe Textured Impressions set #657065, Stampendous Cotton White Fun Flock mixed with Crystalina glitter, Designer Dries Clear adhesive, sparkly green ribbon, green button, green sewing thread, Basic Grey red rhinestones, dimensionals, 140lb Watercolour paper, small round paintbrush, Faber Castell + Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Kindyglitz Crystalina, cardstock:  red, green

7 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute and colourful card :o)
Jackie xx

lindyloo said...

thank you for joining us at crafty catz this week with your cute card linda x

Merry said...

Beautiful work Jocelyn.

jimlynn said...

Merry, bright, fun, and just plain adorable! Love this cute, cute card.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

aww, another very sweet holiday card! i'm really enjoying the red and green; i kind of moved away from it for a while. and i love the green ribbon and of course the gems on the tiny tag.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jocelyn
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Anita said...

They are both beautiful cards. You can't go wrong with a Penny Black adorable image, can you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...