Thursday, August 4, 2022

Stamperia Cosmos Owl Birthday Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

We have a swag of guy's birthdays in our family this month so I have started to make some cards using the Stamperia Cosmos papers which I absolutely adore.  The card I am sharing today will be winging it's way to Tasmania to my brother-in-law.


The main image was trimmed from one of the Cosmos papers.  Isn't that owl gorgeous?! 😍

I popped it onto some navy blue cardstock and trimmed it to 1/16" using my Perfect Layers Tools as are all the layers.  

The sentiment is by Kaisercraft - Workshop - from their 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" pad.  I love that they have lots of sentiments at the back of their pads.

Once I had finished the card front, I glued it to a kraft card base using Tombow Mono Multi glue.

It's a very simple card but hey, sometimes less is more especially when you have such gorgeous papers that do all the hard work for you 😀

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer papers:  Stamperia Cosmos 12" x 12" pad, Sentiment - Kaisercraft Workshop 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" pad

Accessories:  Perfect Layers Tools, Tombow Mono Multi glue, cardstock - kraft and navy blue


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...