Saturday, August 13, 2022

Stamperia Forest Birthday Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

Today I am sharing another Masculine Birthday Card that I made for my brother-in-law:


I would love to say it is my design but it isn't.  It is from a Card Kit designed by Lisa Dick from Bev Cross Crafts in Tasmania.  The kit is no longer available unfortunately so I can't link it.

I can tell you that the main image is by Stamperia from their Forest paper pad which is still readily available.  The pine cone is also from the papers and was fussy-cut.   The sentiment is by Craft Creations.  

The designer paper on the cream card base is also by Stamperia - House of Roses.

I did change quite a few things from the kit by adding the ribbon and twine to the tag as it just looked too blank to not have something in the tag hole.  I do not know the name of the tag die.   I also added the cream star stickers which I bought from our local newsagent. 

The leaf is a die but I don't know what brand - but honestly, their are tons of dies available so you would be sure to find a similar one.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Papers:  Stamperia Forest 12" x 12" pad and House of Roses 12" x 12" pad

Accessories:  Craft Creations Happy Birthday sentiments, cream star stickers, brown twine and ribbon (stash), dimensionals, Tombow Mono Multi glue, cardstock - cream and dark brown + cream card base

Dies:  Leaves and Tag (unknown brand)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...