Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tatty Teddy Sweet Shoppe Birthday Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

I have been so flat out creating masculine cards that I forgot to share the Birthday Card that I made for our daughter's 19th birthday.  Silly me!  


The main image is 3D decoupage and is by Trimcraft from their Tatty Teddy Sweet Shoppe range which I have had for quite a while.   Most of the designer papers are from the same range other than the paper with the ribbon which is from my scrap bin (don't know what brand sorry).

All the layers were trimmed to 1/18" using my Perfect Layers Tools.

The sentiment is a retired one by Elzybells and was stamped using Versafine Onyx black ink.

The satin ribbon is from my stash.

The pink and white heart embellishments around the image I picked up at a Craft Show but there is no brand name.  I thought they matched the card perfectly. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Sentiment (retired) - Elzybells

Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black

Designer Paper:  Trimcraft Sweet Shoppe, scrap (unknown brand)

Accessories:  Pink and white heart embellishments, Trimcraft Sweet Shoppe Tatty Teddy decoupage, dimensionals, Tombow Mono Multi glue, fabric glue, Perfect Layers Tools, satin ribbon (stash), cardstock - white + white card base


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...