Thursday, August 24, 2023

Uniquely Creative Drive and Fly Birthday Card


Hi everyone 😀

Today I am sharing a Birthday Card that I made for my brother-in-law using a card kit by Uniquely Creative (Australia) called Drive and Fly which was released August 2021:


I followed the card sample in the kit for the most part but added the stars and a few other elements and left the ribbon off.  Some of the elements were trimmed from the papers in the paper pad and the rest are from the Creative Cuts pack.   I roughed up most of the edges with a pair of scissors.

I do love the Uniquely Creative Card Kits as they are so well thought out and easy to follow.  I also love that you can buy what is in the kits separately.  No connection to them - just a happy customer.  You can subscribe to their monthly card kits but I prefer to just choose what I want when they come out instead of being committed to automatically paying for one every month.  

Other than that, there is not much to say.  My brother-in-law loved his card which is always lovely to hear 😃 

I made another card with this kit and posted it to my brother but forgot to take a photo.  Oh well!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Paper:  Uniquely Creative Drive and Fly 6" x 6" pad + Creative Cuts

Accessories:  Dimensionals, Tombow Mono Multi glue, white card base


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...