Thursday, February 15, 2024

Simple Stories Hello Lovely Valentines Day Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

Today I am sharing a Valentines Day card that I made for my daughter:  


I used a Simple Stories Card Kit called 'Hello Lovely' but made a couple of changes.

I changed the sentiment and added some Stampin' Up! and Echo Park Enamel Dots in matching colours.  I also punched some pale pink glitter hearts using a Carl CP-8 Heart Duo punch and glued them between the butterflies.  I used my 1/2" Corner Chomper to round the right-hand corners.

All the layers were glued down using Tombow Mono Multi glue.

Not that you can see in the photo but I added some glitter using my Quickie Glue Pen and Bellbird Paperarts Diamond glitter.  It looks so pretty in real life.  

I am sick with COVID at the moment which is frustrating.  It took me a year to get over my last bout having just got my stamina back in December but would still get really tired.   Hopefully I will bounce back more quickly this time.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Accessories:  Simple Stories Card Kit - Hello Lovely, Enamel Dots - SU and Echo Park, We R Memory Keepers 1/2" Corner Chomper, White Card Base, Pale Pink Glitter Cardstock, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Quickie Glue Pen, Bellbird Paperarts 008 Diamond Glitter

Punches:  Carl CP-8 Heart Duo 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...