Friday, April 16, 2021

Trimcraft Me to You Sweet Shop Card

 

Hi everyone😀

Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for my sister-in-law.  I seem to have done alot of papertole/3D decoupage cards of late - but they are one of my favourite types of cards.


The main image is from the Trimcraft 'Me to You' Sweet Shop diecut decoupage range which was released about 2016.  When I bought this range, I made up all the decoupage images then promptly lost the snaplock bag with them in and only recently found it.  

The designer papers are from the Sweet Shop 6" x 6" paper pad.  The pale green cardstock is by Bazzill - Dotted Swiss.  The bottom panel was punched using a Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch which I am sure is my most-used edge punch.  The twine is by Darice and came from Riot Art and Craft.  All the layers were trimmed to 1/8" using my Perfect Layers Tools.

The sentiment is by Mama Elephant - Mini Messages - and was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink.  This is a great little set to have in your stash as it covers so many occasions.  It is designed to match their Creative Cut Tags but I bought it because the sentiments are small and perfect to add to a card when you don't have alot of room and want something small.

The tiny little heart was punched from rose cardstock using my EK Success Arrows border punch as the leftover punchies look like tiny hearts.  I added some Kindyglitz Crystalina glitter glue to the heart.

You can't tell from my photo but the image has lots of glitter on it and came that way.  Looks very sparkly in real life.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Mama Elephant - Mini Messages clear set

Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black

Designer Paper:  Trimcraft 'Me to You' Sweet Shop 6" x 6" paper pad (retired)

Accessories:  Trimcraft 'Me to You' Sweet Shop 8" x 8" diecut decoupage (retired), Stamping Tool, dimensionals, Darice twine, Perfect Layers Tools, Tombow Mono Multi glue, Kindyglitz Crystalina glitter glue, Cardstock:  Bazzill Dotted Swiss, rose, white card base

Punches:  Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge, EK Success Arrows border


1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Cuteness plus Jobear, love it, and can imagine IRL, with the sparkle, it looks so much better ... often frustrating that. Well done on creation, thinking praying for you all, cold here today, guess will be where you are too, or maybe the sun is shining.. was definitely AWOL here today!
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, prayer hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...