Saturday, May 15, 2021

Maja Design Denim and Friends Cards from Card Kit

 

Hi everyone 😃

Today I am sharing two cards that I made using a Card Kit from Bev Cross Crafts (located in Tasmania, Australia) - and was designed by the very talented Lisa Dick.  These card kits have everything you need to make your cards - even the envelopes - and all you need to supply yourself is glue or your favourite adhesive.  I love that the kits list all the products that were used so if you want to purchase them, you know what they are.  

This first card is a birthday card that I made for my niece's 19th birthday:


All the designer papers are by Maja Design - Denim and Friends.  The diecut doily is a die by Find it Trading - Jeanine's Art - and is called Butterflies and Flowers Doily.  The small diecut at the bottom right-hand side is a Sue Wilson die - Configurations Collections - Chantilly Lace Edger.  I did change the design of the card slightly to what was in the Kit as I used a different picture which was a different size and I added the small strip of pink and cream designer paper near the bottom to balance out the design.  I added the flowers from my stash as I mislaid the flowers from the kit.  No doubt the flowers will be right in front of me next time I sit down to make a card 😕  I added some Kaisercraft Champagne Pearls to the centres.  You can't tell from the photo but I added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush in various places but it looks very pretty and sparkly in real life.

My second card was to congratulate my niece on her brilliant Year 12 VCE results.  She is an amazing and inspirational young lady who will definitely be changing the world for the better!


The diecut is a die by Sue Wilson - Festive Frames Overlay and Ornament.  The diecut at the bottom is a Sue Wilson die - Configurations Collections - Chantilly Lace Edger.  Again, I changed the card design slightly and added the 'Amazing' sentiment and the Star on the image just to balance things.  The flowers are a die by Heartfelt Creations - Lush Lilac - and came already diecut with the kit.   I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers, star and sentiment.

Even though this Card Kit is sold out, the designer papers and dies are still readily available.  Please note I have no connection to Bev Cross Crafts - other than being a very happy and long-time customer.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Papers:  Maja Design - Denim and Friends

Accessories:  Tombow Mono Multi glue, tape runner, Kaisercraft Champagne pearls, pink flowers (stash), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush, Bev Cross Crafts Card Kit

Dies:  Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac, Sue Wilson - Configurations Collections - Chantilly Lace and Festive Frames Overlay and Ornament, Find it Trading - Jeanine's Art - Butterflies and Flowers Doily


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...