Sunday, April 4, 2021

Hunkydory Easter Bunny Card

 
Hi everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

Today I am sharing an Easter card that I made for my daughter:



This is also my card for the Crafty Catz Challenge blog - #545 - Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of Colour Inspiration.  Please click on #545 to take you to their blog.  

The main image is by Hunkydory and came free with a UK magazine ages ago.  All the designer papers are by Kaisercraft - Lilac Avenue - which is long retired.    I am on a mission to use up my stash of papers.  I hoarded these papers because I love purple and you don't often get purple-toned pads - but it's time to use them and enjoy them.

I layered the main image onto the designer papers using my Perfect Layers Tools to trim the edges to 1/16" and 1/8" respectively.  The tag is also from the same Lilac Avenue pad.  The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set and was stamped using Lawn Fawn Grape Jelly ink.

Here is close-up of the tag:



I attached the Purple Organza Ribbon then added the tag.   I made a bow using my Bow Easy and glued that on top using fabric glue.

I glued the whole panel onto a white card base using Tombow Mono Multi glue.

I added 3 x Kaisercraft Lilac Rhinestones on the bottom right-hand side and an Artwrap gold heart crystal sticker (which I bought from my local Newsagent) on the bees trail just to add something in that area.  Lastly, I added some sparkle to the tag using my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush.  

Here is a close-up of the bee and gold heart:



Finished size is 5" x 5" or 127mm x 127mm.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Happy Easter everyone๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Chirpy Chirp Chirp LF1406

Ink:  Lawn Fawn Grape Jelly 

Designer Paper:  Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue Collection PP804 6" x 6" pad (retired)

Accessories:  Stamping Platform, Perfect Layers Tools, Artwrap Crystal Stickers - gold heart, Kaisercraft Lilac Rhinestones SB705, Image - Hunkydory, Purple Organza Ribbon - American Crafts, Bow Easy, doublesided tape, Tombow Mono Multi glue, Fabric glue, White card base



5 comments:

tilly said...

a pretty card with your bluebells and bee, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card,love the really cute image and beautiful papers -I also have some "special" papers I have kept but what for we bought them to use lol
Carol x

Chris said...

A sweet and pretty image, lovely layout and fabulou papers- thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Easter Blessings dear Jobear, to you and all your dear ones!!
Wonderful card, I love purple, and found a purple mauve toned pad, English but sorry! brand can't recall, had florals, bluebells and such.. bought at Bizzy Becs in Oz. Lovely colours as always Jobear and beautifully balanced, DD would have loved it.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Aunty Sue said...

such a beautiful card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz dont forget our Dt/ GDt call is still running.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...