Friday, April 26, 2024

Studio 73 A Country Spring Easter Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

Just stopping in to share the Easter Card that I made for my daughter:


I am popping this card into the following Challenge:

Splitcoaststampers - Free for All Friday F4A684 - Easter.

There are no time limits to play Splitcoaststampers Challenges so you can play a Challenge from years ago to now.

The main image, sentiment and designer papers - other than the pink paper - are by Studio 73 - A Country Spring Collection - who are an Australian scrapbooking company.  I don't know if you can buy their products in any  countries other than in Australia.  

I love that there are lots of images and sentiments to use in this 12" x 12" collection so that made a quick and easy card for me to make.  

The pink designer paper is by Anko - Blue Blossom Mini Paper Stack - 6" x 6" - which I bought from KMart.  I used a Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Edge Punch to punch the pink border.

I added a 1/2" wide Pink Organza Ribbon in two separate elements - and the bow itself was made using my Bow Easy.  I glued the bow on using Helmar's Fabric Glue.

The Pink Heart Rhinestones are also by Anko - again bought from KMart.  I added Kindyglitz Crystalina Glitter Glue to the flowers in the main image and the Easter eggs.

Once I had finished the card front, I glued it onto an Anko white card base using Tombow Mono Multi Glue.

Finished size is 5-5/8" x 5-5/8" or 143mm x 143mm.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Paper:  A Country Spring Collection 12" x 12" - Studio 73, Blue Blossom Mini Paper Stack 6" x 6" - Anko (KMart)

Accessories:  Kaisercraft Trimmer, 1/2" wide Pink Organza Ribbon, Bow Easy, Kindyglitz Crystalina Glitter Glue, Pink Heart Rhinestones - Anko (KMart), Helmar's Fabric Glue, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, White Card Base - Anko (KMart)

Punches:  Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Edge


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...