Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vintage Christmas Greetings from the Debbi Moore Vintage Christmas CD



Hi and thanks for stopping by :-)  I have scheduled this post because I have a very busy week ahead.  Plus I need to make a few cards over the next few days - including a 90th male birthday card - and I haven't a clue what to do - I shall need to put on my thinking-cap for that one!!   
 
Today's post is another Fat Cat's Design Team Vintage Christmas card made using an image from the NEW Vintage Christmas Debbi Moore Image CD. See this link to the CD at Fat Cat's Card Corner.

I enlarged my image a little, then printed it onto white cardstock using the easy-to-follow directions on the CD and selected the "best" quality print for my Canon printer. So quick and easy when you don't need to colour anything in!! :-)

Not sure if you can see in the photo, but I added some very fine red glitter to the holly berries on the image.

All the Designer papers are free digital August downloads from Bearly Mine Designs.  I ran the red dp thru my Cuttlebug using the Textile embossing folder just to add a bit of interest, but you could use any CB folder eg: script, Deb Devine, etc to get the same effect.

Each card layer has Tim Holtz Linen Distress ink sponged around the edges to darken them.


The fancy corners are from the Cuttlebug Vintage Die set and the tag is from the Cuttlebug Tiny Tags die set.

Thanks again for stopping by - have a great weekend!



Jocelyn



Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Sentiment from Hot off the Press 'Christmas Art' HOTP 1006 clear stamp set

Ink:  Colorbox Chalk Deep Green, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress

Designer paper:  Bearly Mine Designs - free digital download August

Accessories:  Debbi Moore Vintage Christmas CD, Cuttlebug, Vintage Die set, Tiny Tags Die set, Textile embossing folder, seasponge, red satin ribbon, pale gold ribbon, 3 x Kaiserscrapbook pearls, .008 fine red glitter, Designer Dries Clear adhesive (for glitter), Cardstock: green, white, cream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty! i love your vintage christmas cards.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jocelyn, love the whole vintage look to your card and fabulous job working with the papers.
hugs
Donna xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...