Friday, July 21, 2023

Docraft Forever Friends Kraft Notes Baby Girl Card

 
Hi everyone 😊

Today I am sharing a Baby Card that I made for my niece and partner who just had their first baby - a beautiful little girl.  So I am a Great-Aunt again for the 11th time!  Wow, I feel so OLD!  


This is also my card for the following Challenges:  

Ellibelle's Corner - Craft Wednesday Challenge for July - Anything Goes

Splitcoaststampers - Free for All Friday F4A693 - Oh Baby Baby! - Share your Baby Creations 

Shopping our Stash - SOS501 - No Stamping Allowedwhere they don't want you to use your stamps but instead use patterned paper, stickers, die cuts, stencils, pictures etc.  

Please click on the underlined link to go to their respective Challenge. 

The main image is diecut decoupage by Docrafts from their Forever Friends Kraft Notes collection.  There aren't many layers so it was super-easy to put together with 0.5mm dimensionals.  You can see the dimension in this photo:


The bottom daisy designer paper is also from the Docrafts Kraft Notes Design Stax 6" x 6" paper.  The top pink designer paper is from the 12" x 12" pad and was dry-embossed using my Big Shot and Crafter's Companion Die'sire Embossalicious EF-6 embossing folder which added some lovely texture to my card.  I have had this folder for many years and is long-retired.

I diecut some small hearts from pink glitter cardstock using an Impression Obsession die - Mini Hearts Row - and glued them on using Tombow Mono Aqua glue around the main image panel.  The 3 larger hearts at the bottom RHS were punched from pink glitter cardstock using a Carl CP-8 Heart Duo punch.  I added a strip of pink glitter cardstock across the centre which tied everything together.

Everything is layered onto an Anko white card base using my favourite glue - Tombow Mono Multi.  

Finished size is 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" or 134mm x 134mm.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Paper:  Docrafts Forever Friends Kraft Notes 6" x 6" Design Stax + 12" x 12" pad (retired)

Accessories:  Docrafts Forever Friends Kraft Notes Diecut Decoupage (retired), Big Shot, Crafter's Companion Die'sire Embossalicious EF-6 embossing folder (retired), 0.5mm dimensionals, Tombow Mono Multi + Aqua glue, pink glitter cardstock, white card base - Anko - KMart Australia

Dies:  Impression Obsession Mini Hearts Row DIE134-D

Punches:  Carl CP-8 Heart Duo


1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

what a little cutie ... I love all of the repeated hearts ... so very glad you joined our NO Stamping Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...