Monday, August 15, 2022

Stamperia Cosmos - Another Birthday Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

I am sharing yet another masculine Birthday Card for one of my family members using the beautiful Stamperia Cosmos papers:


This is also my 2nd entry for each of the following Challenge Blogs:  

Seize the Birthday - #244 - No Stamping
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - August

 

The main image is also from the same Stamperia pad and was popped up on dimensionals.  Isn't that image gorgeous?!!

All the layers were trimmed to 1/16" using my Perfect Layers Tools.  I added some Inque Boutique copper brads to the other panels which I thought matched the papers really well.  The moon has some sparkle from a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush but you can't tell in the photo.

The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft Workshop paper pad and was popped up on dimensionals.

Once I had finished my card front, I glued it to a white card base using Tombow Mono Multi glue.

This is a larger card - 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" or 121mm x 171mm so I could accommodate the large main image.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Paper:  Stamperia Cosmos 12" x 12" pad, Kaisercraft Workshop 6-1/2" x 6-1/2"

Accessories:  Perfect Layers Tools, Inque Boutique copper brads, paper piercer, Perfect Layers Tools, cardstock - light teal and dark brown, white card base, dimensionals, Tombow Mono Multi glue, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush


1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Such a great card. Love the choice of papers and terrific card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...