Monday, August 22, 2022

Graphic 45 - A Proper Gentleman Vintage Car Birthday Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

Today I am sharing another Masculine Birthday Card:


This is also another entry for the following Challenge:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - August 
 
The main image was trimmed from a sheet by Graphic 45 - A Proper Gentleman.  One of the sheets is filled with Vintage cars in all different colours and styles so I have trimmed them all up ready for cards.    I layered it onto dark brown cardstock and trimmed it to 1/16" using my Perfect Layers Tools then popped it up on dimensionals.

The top background paper is really old and is called Rosemoka Chateau de sable.  The fleur de lis paper is by Graphic 45 - Le Romantique Collection - Celebration.  I layered the papers onto rust and then dark brown cardstock and trimmed them to 1/18" and 1/16" respectively using my Perfect Layers Tools.

The dark brown centre punched border was made using my Fiskars Threading Water punch.

The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley and was stamped onto kraft cardstock using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink then diecut it using my Big Shot and Lifestyle Nesting Circle dies.  I glued it to a rust diecut circle then popped it up on dimensionals.  I punched some hearts from rust cardstock using my Carl CP-8 heart duo punch then added Glossy Accents.  This sentiment is no longer available as a stamp but Lili of the Valley have it available as a digital download on their Etsy store.  The ribbon is from my stash.  

Once I had finished my card front, I glued it to a kraft card base using Tombow Mono Multi glue.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley (UK) 'For You' Circular Sentiments

Ink:  Versafine Vintage Sepia

Designer Paper:  Graphic 45 - Le Romantique Collection - Celebration 12" x 12" and A Proper Gentleman 12" x 12", Rosemoka Chateau de sable AN-0204 12" x 12"

Accessories:  Ribbon - stash, Big Shot, dimensionals, Perfect Layers Tools, Glossy Accents, cardstock - dark brown, rust + kraft, kraft card base, Tombow Mono Multi glue

Punches:  Fiskars Threading Water border, Carl CP-8 heart duo

Dies:  Lifestyle Nesting Circles


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...