Friday, August 5, 2022

Stamperia Cosmos Moon Birthday Card

 
Hi everyone 😀

I am sharing another masculine birthday card that I made using the gorgeous Stamperia Cosmos designer papers:


This is also my card for the following Challenge.  If you click on the underlined link, it will take you to the Challenge Blog:

     Seize the Birthday - #244 - No Stamping



This main image is from the Stamperia papers and was layered onto some navy blue cardstock and trimmed to 1/16" using my Perfect Layers Tools.  I chose this image because my brother loves astronomy.  The side panel was punched using a Fiskars Threading Water border punch.  The ribbon is from my stash.

The wooden Happy Birthday is by Crafts4U - Happy Birthday Wooden Embellishments which come in a pack of 20.  I glued it on using Helmars 450 Quick Dry adhesive.  The wooden star came in a pack of assorted stars which I bought from a Craft Show and has no brand name on them.

The bottom three faux brads are by Craftwork Cards - Card Candi from their Prince Charming pack.  I have had these in my Craft Room for years and rediscovered them recently when looking for something else.  They are cardboard domed embellishments that you attach to your project using dimensionals.

Once I had finished my card front, I glued it to a kraft card base using Tombow Mono Multi glue.

Finished size is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".

Thanks for visiting my blog today 😃

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Papers:  Stamperia Cosmos 12" x 12" pad

Accessories:  Tombow Mono Multi glue, Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive, dimensionals, Craftwork Cards Card Candi - Prince Charming, ribbon (stash), Crafts4U Wooden Embellishments Happy Birthday #70074, wooden star (unknown brand), cardstock - navy blue, kraft cardstock base

Punches:  Fiskars Threading Water border


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Whoa those papers! Just stunning, and perfect for the guy in your life :) Thanks for joining in at STB

Glenda J said...

I always like cards that incorporate moons and this is no exception! Great ribbon and love the wood sentiment and star. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...