Monday, April 4, 2022

Uniquely Creative Story Garden Birthday Card


Hi everyone😀

Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for my Great-Niece who is turning 2:


This card was made using products from one of my favourite Australian companies:  Uniquely Creative.  I subscribe to their monthly scrapbooking and card kits - and my card is from their card kit:  'The Story Garden' which was released a couple of months ago.  My card follows their card sample other than a few changes that I made.

I added a different sentiment which is from the Creative Cuts that came with the kit - and added a couple of flower stickers underneath which are actually nail art stickers that I bought from a $2 shop.  The space on the top LHS looked a bit blank so added the arrow which is also from the Creative Cuts.  I glued on a sparkly pale pink heart gem from my stash with Helmar 450 Adhesive.  I did fussy-cut a few more elements and added them to the bottom LHS and RHS which again, is slightly different to their card sample.  I did add some Wink of Stella Clear glitter to various images but you can't see that in the photo.

I just adore the images in this collection and can't wait to make up some more cards.  

For information regarding Uniquely Creative, you can find them at this link HERE.  Please note I have no connection to their company - just a very happy customer  😀

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for any comments that you care to leave.

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps and Ink:  None

Designer Paper:  Uniquely Creative 'The Story Garden' 6" x 6" pad

Accessories:  Uniquely Creative 'The Story Garden' Creative Cuts, white card base, organza ribbon from kit, fussy-cutting scissors, dimensionals, sparkly heart gem - stash,  Tombow Mono Multi glue, Helmar 450 Adhesive, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush, nail art flower stickers


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...