Saturday, August 29, 2026

A Gender-Neutral Thank You Card

 
Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another Thank You Card.  This was my Splitcoaststampers Design Team card for the February Theme of Good People .  Now that it has been more than 6 months since the challenge went live, I can share it online.  One of the suggested interpretations was to make a Thank You Card for people who help.  I made this card to be more gender-neutral:


I stamped the leaf image in Versamagic Tea Leaves Chalk Ink onto white cardstock.   I used my Stamping Platform for perfect placement for the leaf and the sentiment because my ink pad was a little dry so I needed to repeat stamp until I was happy with how it looked.

The scrap strip of designer paper along the bottom of the main panel is 3/4" x 3-1/2". The designer paper on the card base is by Kaisercraft - Open Road.  The cardstock is from my stash and is a Bamboo colour and was trimmed to 1/16" on the main panel as well as the card base.

The twine is by May Arts - Parrot Green and was added in two separate elements as I couldn't seem to tie a neat bow and have it sit at the right angle.  I glued the bow on using Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.

The main panel has been popped up a little on scraps of white cardstock.

Lastly, I added a Kaisercraft Green Rhinestone to the RHS of the sentiment but added a dot of Art Glitter Glue underneath as I tend to find glue dots slip over time.  

Finished size is 4-1/8"" x 4-1/8" or 104mm x 104mm.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Leaf + Thank You Sentiment

Ink:  Versamagic Tea Leaves Chalk

Designer Paper:  Scrap of Green (stash), Kaisercraft Open Road 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" pad PP1034 

Accessories:  May Arts Parrot Green Twine SM-66, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Art Glitter Glue, Kaisercraft Green Rhinestone, Stamping Platform, Cardstock - White + Bamboo


No comments: