Friday, August 28, 2026
Kaisercraft Tranquil Lane Thank You Card
Hi everyone,
Today I am sharing another Thank You Card. This was my Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Design Team Card for the February theme of Good People and one of the interpretations was to make a Thank You Card for people who help. Now that it is over 6 months since the challenge went live, I can share my card anywhere online.
The leaf image is by Kaisercraft - Tranquil Lane from their Collectables and was glued on using Tombow Mono Multi Glue. The sentiment was stamped using Navy Blue Ink. I used my Stamping Platform for perfect placement.
The strip of designer paper along the bottom of the main panel is 3/4" x 3-1/2" and is also from the Tranquil Lane Designer Papers, as is the paper on the card base. I fussy-cut the butterfly from one of the papers using my Uniquely Creative Fussy-Cutting Scissors and glued down just the centre so I could pop the wings up a little. The cardstock is by Kaisercraft - Navy - and was trimmed to 1/16" on the main panel as well as the card base.
The white twine is from my stash and was added in two separate elements as I couldn't seem to tie a neat bow and have it sit at the right angle. I glued the bow on using Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.
The main panel has been popped up a little on scraps of white cardstock.
Lastly, I popped on a Uniquely Creative Navy Rhinestone but added a dot of Art Glitter Glue underneath as I tend to find glue dots slip over time.
Finished size is 4-1/8"" x 4-1/8" or 104mm x 104mm.
Thanks for stopping by!
Jocelyn
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Thank You Sentiment
Ink: Navy Blue
Designer Paper: Kaisercraft Tranquil Lane 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" Pad + matching Collectables
Accessories: White Twine, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Art Glitter Glue, Uniquely Creative Fussy-Cutting Scissors, Uniquely Creative Navy Rhinestone UCE1753, Stamping Platform, Cardstock - White + Kaisercraft Navy
Labels:
Feminine,
Kaisercraft,
Kaisercraft Collectables,
Thank-you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment